October 20, 2006

As if three weren't enough...

I had to start a fourth project.

Now for you knitters out there with no sense of fidelity, I'm sure four is nothing. However, for this one-project-at-a-time knitter, things are getting a little out of hand.

It may have been the 2 feet of snow that Buffalo got last week, that we, only a few hours away in the Great White North evaded, or it may have been the YARN SALE at Michaels, but I felt I needed a new scarf.

So, a few balls of Moda Dea Dream later, the scarf began.

I'm still trying to remember where I saw this pattern, suffice it to say, it was somewhere on the web. Go look - I dare you - it's out there somewhere (and if you find it, please let me know so I can give full credit to the designer).







The colour is right in the first picture, the second is more to show the holey-ness. Here's my question - is it holey enough? Or should I go up a needle size or two? I can't decide. Any comments would be appreciated. (Bearing in mind that Canada does tend to get a little chilly between October and May.)

No comments: